Happy Easter!


Happy Easter to everyone celebrating this weekend! My family was visiting for the weekend and I somehow became designated photographer....other then the couple photos that I asked my father to take. I’ve been teaching him the ways of fashion photography (not that I am an expert or anything).
The whole weekend was good times, great company and amazing Romanian food. OH, and trust me when I say this, Romanian food is the bomb.
Here are a couple photos of our wonderful weekend together! 









After a nice and classic easter morning breakfast, we headed out to an outdoor mall in our area. 

three generations right here!










My cousin and I 

 I hope you all enjoyed, and if you too celebrated easter, let me know how it went!






2 comments:

  1. Oh how stunning,honey!Of course everyone loves it!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit especially your skirt! SO chic - and that lunch looks so yummy! x

    www.blog.elletassy.com

    ReplyDelete